15 September 2008

...Make it stop...

I already dont know how much more of this I can take. The constant extreme nausea and inability to function has me so on edge, I feel like a ticking time bomb. I am of no use to any of my friends at this point, I have decided. I tried to designate one day to them all yesterday, and knocked out a few of them, but that's really all I can handle right now (and it had a lot in part to do with Jim being there to help me). Most of the day I spent begging Jim to call things off, because I wasnt sure I could even do it! It's hard for me to explain how horrible I really feel, and some of them I just give the basics...which ends up putting me in the doghouse.

Because I didnt speak up one day, a friend needed me to babysit her kids from 4-10 pm (for personal issues), and ironically enough it was the night Jim had to stay at work until 11! It took everything I had in me not to run to the toilet every five seconds, and that was the easiest part. If I had a normal functioning body, I could have easily entertained them and kept them at bay for the time they were here. I didnt though. The final time I called Jim I was pretty much in tears. Then go figure, I woke up the next morning with the bleeding issue (which went away within a few hours).

I cant imagine having to work right now. I remember being sick with Kadence for the longest time, but I was able to function! This is horrific. I seriously need this to stop so that I can take care of my other children =(

2 comments:

LdybugSammi said...

I can feel your pain like no other! This was EVERY DAY of my pregnancy with Mia. Even the day I f'ing had her! Tell your doc to put you on Zofran now!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're feeling so miserable! I agree with Sammie - get some Zofran! It helps a lot and no side effects!!