04 October 2008

...Epiphany...

I was talking to my mother about past pregnancies with the kids, and how different each one was. We all know how miserable I was with Kadence, but because I did so well with Ethan I never relate stuff to his pregnancy. I had the most perfect pregnancy with Ethan (until the end and having to be induced due to hypertension). Only problem was he was ALWAYS behind on size by about ONE-TWO weeks. They were concerned about this throughout my pregnancy, of course after my 22 week first ultrasound when they discovered it (gotta love Madigan). They pretty much labeled him IUGR (growth retardent) towards the end. Then at 40.5 weeks I gave birth to a healthy 6.5 lb baby boy. I complained a lot after that thinking I just grew a small baby because I was a small girl.

Ironic?

Why didnt I think about this before...

Thoughts?

(just trying to stay positive, I guess.)

1 comment:

LdybugSammi said...

nasI can see your logic. But I'm not really big and I make some big babies LOL. I think each baby is individual.