29 October 2008

...Intelligender...

I am so stoked because I should be getting my IntelliGender test any day now! I know that I shouldnt get my hopes up when I see the results, but I havent known of anyone to get the wrong answer yet. Go figure I would be the first of my friends though! I purposely set aside money for this. haha I told Jimmy that at exactly ten weeks we were doing it! He didnt fight me on it. I think he wants to do it just as bad as I do! That's why I tried to get it closer to our anniversary date. I'm gonna do it and have it as a surprise when he gets home from work (November 11th). Trying to decide if I want to add something like a colored onesie or what not, in case it does turn out to be wrong. haha What do you think? Who had good experiences, and who had bad?

BTW, for those preggos that are asking yourselves "WTF is she talking about?" Here is the site!
http://www.intelligender.com/pages.php?pageid=5

1 comment:

LdybugSammi said...

I did it with Mason, I think I was like 11-12 weeks and it was right!!! There wasnt even a question, the reading was CLEARLY boy!