20 October 2008

...So I lied about the pictures...

I'm starting to show a bit!
Well, to me anyways =) I looked at the pictures from Kadence and I'm almost the same size, maybe a smidge smaller but that could be due to my screwed up weeks. I'm definitely between 11-12 weeks now though. Still down -3 lbs but whatev, that'll be put back on. hehe Crazy to think I'm kinda growing the same way I did with K!
On another note, I'm positive that I can now feel our little mayflower moving. I felt it with Kadence a few times around this time, and all of the time starting at 14 weeks. It's only when I'm wearing a seatbelt in the car, taking a relaxing bath, or in a sleepful state while laying on my back. It isnt gas, trust me. By this time I definitely know what 'that' feeling is. haha
Everything else is goin well. Just missin my hubby!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Awwws... I felt Auds at 14 weeks, Livi at 13 and Addison at 10 so I def think it's possible!! I know many other mommas who have also felt their babes really early on too!