14 October 2008

...Odd...

It is so bizarre. I had HORRID morning sickness for like two weeks. Barely even hit two weeks. Then the cramping/possible MC stuff happened over the span of about two weeks. Other than that though, I wouldnt believe I was pregnant if I hadnt seen the little stinker myself! Yeah, I go through spells of being extremely exhausted, but I chalk that off to low iron. I've always had iron problems, and breastfeeding while pregnant is double icing on the cake! Occasionally I do still get a tummy ache, but that happens when I'm not pregnant too. My boobs hurt really bad in the beginning, but now I can breastfeed like it never even phased me. I've lost weight and Jim has been getting onto me about how crazy loose a bunch of my pants are (I'm seriously not trying to do this!).

I just find it really odd that unless I'm having issues, I dont even feel preggo. haha

No comments: