10 November 2008

...New picta...


I'm so tired of having to do the "I'm due in the beginning of May" line because even my Midwife doesnt know what date to give me! Its still anywhere from the 4th-10th. At least she took off one day though, last time it was up til the 11th! Until my 20 week ultrasound they are gonna say the baby measures one week behind what my uterus does. Last weekend at my appointment I measured 14.5 weeks. But here is a picture to see where I am about now. Not much, if any, change from 11-12 weeks. Although, I am happy to see that even though this is my third I am definitely smaller than I was with Kadence (around this time). I was obviously preggo with her at 14 weeks and at 16 weeks I was much bigger! Here was my 14 week picture from Kadence...
By the way, my appointment last week was uneventful. I was borderline anemic but I convinced her I could get my iron up by myself. I've had to go through this a lot since being pregnant with K, breastfeeding K, and now breastfeeding while pregnant! I think I'm losing the battle though. I'm on day six of a horrid constant headache and fatigue. I can hardly function, it's terrible. I might have to go in and get supplements afterall, but I HATE them cause they kill my tummy =(




No comments: