05 January 2009

...Appointment...

I had a Midwife appt today. All of my tests for Spina Bifida, Downs Syndrome, etc came back negative. Good news.

She was crazy shocked when she seen that he was so big. I kind of laughed, cause I really dont understand how I make such big boys. I mean Ethan was 6 lbs 4 oz 21 in at birth, but he grew up to be my gentle giant so quickly...it was nuts. Within two weeks (at his appt) he was at 9 lbs 5 oz and 23 in! It's weird to think too that I'm having so many weight issues, yet the baby I'm baking is growing ahead of schedule. haha

Speaking of weight issues, I have to do a weekly call check with my Midwife now. I have not gained anything since I lost all of my weight and she's really concerned. I'm not shocked at all. With the stress, then the flu TWICE, then my teeth issues...can you really be amazed? I mean...really? I do have a belly though. You can totally tell I'm pregnant, I think anyways!

I asked a lot of questions. I always do, but whatev. I'm an over researcher, I admit it. All of my teeth issues? Yeah, bet your a*s I was finding out what meds are okay, what arent, etc. I'm not pumping my child full of crap. I dont believe in meds during pregnancy and having to do any of this KILLS me. I've done great about not using pain killers though. I'm proud of myself. And I pretty much got my tooth pulled without much of anything. My child comes first!

I'm really glad this baby is growing so wonderfully and is so healthy. How? I have no idea.

No comments: