24 September 2008

...Fun stuff...

Wow, college life is kinda tough. Very time consuming. I find myself writing one of my 899 essays for the week anytime I have a free moment. This makes me quite nervous, since after the new baby comes I will have zero free time to do anything.

Headaches have started to come and go. They arent bad though, just a dull ache that I'd prefer to sleep through. Ahh...sleep. One of my new best friends. I probably nap at least once a day now, if given the opportunity. Otherwise, I'm pretty much useless by about 7pm.

The stretchy muscle pains have arrived. I'm shocked because I didnt start getting these with Kadence until I was in my third month sometime. Granted, its only a few weeks earlier, but now I definitely know I'm gonna show earlier with this one! My hips have also started to widen as well, as they do with each kiddo. I hate this part only because it makes my hips ache all night long! At about four months with Kadence, I started getting the inability to walk due to such bad hip pain. We'll see how soon I start with this one! The worst is by far after the baby comes though and my hips try to shrink back down. Uuuugggghhhh. Never good.

Speaking of showing early, I've come to accept that I'm quite the bloater. haha Most days I look perfectly normal, the other days I have the obvious bloated tummy (but can be portrayed as a baby belly, easily). Today, while on a lunch date with a friend, she said "Aww look at the little tummy." I didnt have the heart to tell her that its not really from the baby! haha

My morning sickness is doing much better too. I'm finally able to go somewhere without wearing the all so fancy bracelets. I do get nauseous at least once or twice a day still though.

Well that's about it for now. Appointment on Friday!

No comments: