19 September 2008

...God grant me the serenity...

The thought of doing this with three kids scares the holy ever living sh*t out of me.

Lately it seems as if things are hitting me all at once. I finally get a slight handle on my morning sickness and BAMB! Fall Flu Virus 2008 hits. Ethan's been such a full time job because he puts up such a battle with taking meds, and I desperately need him to take fever reducers. I am terrified of him having a 106 fever repeat from earlier this year, so I'm constantly checking him and making sure he doesnt get past 103 at the highest. Its really amazing to see him go from a low grade temp to a high one in less than 15 minutes. Anyways, I havent been sleeping well for the past two days because I'm so freaked out about Ethan's well-being. Then, Kadence woke up with a stuffy nose last night...

If God decides to bless me with another girl, I am begging him to give me a low maintenance one. I love my daughter to death, but she is so much work and beyond over dramatic about every little thing. All night she was up wailing, not just crying, because she had a tiny stuffy nose. Not even something to use saline drops for! It woke Ethan up and he was running back and forth, trying to follow me wherever I went, and unintentionally waking Kadence up each time she'd go to sleep. Poor Jim was up trying to help me most of the night, and he had to go to work at 5 this morning. I was so on edge from my all around lack of sleep that I had to take a few minutes in the bathroom to myself. I am so worried about what the next few days will bring, since its only gonna get worse from here! Oh and you betcha that this morning has been a nightmare as well.

As both of the kids are in bed with me. Kadence only sleeping if swaddled in my arms, and Ethan trying to wrap his entire body around me, I cant help but panic when wondering....HOW AM I GOING TO DO THIS WITH THREE KIDS?!?!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Awww hun!! I hope everyone starts to feel better!! Umm yeah people tell me boys are easier and I wonder what that would be like. Girls ARE such drama queens but I'm so used to them that I'd probably think something was wrong with a boy.
I had the same fears. Honestly, it isn't bad. Sometimes it seems like you are doing a juggling act, but then everyone just gets through. It'll be ok!!! (((HUGS)))